Are You Worried About Another Power Outage?
The most common natural hazards that impact power in Florida have been identified as: Thunderstorms and lightning, floods, and hurricanes. A solar battery backup provides power to your home in the event of a power outage.
How Solar Battery Backup Works
The battery stores the excess energy produced by your solar panel system for later use.
Rooftop Solar Benefits
- Reduce your electric bill.
- Help the country become less dependent on fossil fuels.
- Know that you are reducing your carbon footprint.
- Sell excess energy back to the utility company.
- Take advantage of tax benefits and rebates.
- Hedge against future energy price increases.
- Watch you meter spin backward - we never get tired of this!